Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- Management is not responsible for your luggages/baggage.
- Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods, Cartoon Boxes and ect any other articles that are prohibited under law.
- Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 10 Kgs,SRI LALITHA TOURS & TRAVELS shall not take responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the passenger luggage.
- The arrival and departure bus or cab may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.
- Changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and customer name changes are permitted,& We charge extra charge depends on km
- Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
- Video And Air Conditioning in the buses is not guaranteed, it is Complimentary only and No video Service between 12 Midnight to 6:00 am.
Car, Tempo traveller & Coach Rentals :
- 10% package cost will be charged as cancellation fee if cancelled before 72 hours prior the departure time.
- 20% package cost will be charged as cancellation fee if cancelled before 48 hours prior the departure time.
- 50% package cost will be charged as cancellation fee if cancelled before 24 hours prior the departure time.
- No Refund will be given if cancelled within 24 hours of departure time.
- No refund will be payable for any missed/ or unused services of the tour due to whatsoever reason.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least two day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch